VLADIMIR BENDA, MBA
Head of Business
Vladimir Benda has diversified experience in new markets development, corporate restructuring, international trade, legal management, crisis management and project management, focused on projects in states emerged after the USSR’s demise. Mr. Benda’s expertise is in developing and managing optimization of corporate infrastructures, tax and personnel strategies, and in maintaining cost-effective legally-sound corporate infrastructures for businesses, including foreign owned. He has worked in many industries including Telecommunications, Machinery construction, Publishing, Agribusiness, Air Cargo Transportation and Plastic Packaging.
Vladimir is an acting pool member of famous Swiss Interim management conglomerate BRAINFORCE International (http://www.brainforce-ag.com/)
- Extensive and successful experience in program, project anti-crisis management,
- Consummate managerial skills (as CEO for Telecommunication as well as other type of Companies, and Legal Department Director for large-scale Holdings),
- Marketing management MBA (US University),
- Work Experience and Degree in Law and International Relations,
- GAAP certified,
- Work Experience and Degree in Engineering,
- Perfect Command of English and Polish,
- Computer Literate.